The County Treasurers Association of Ohio was established in 1924 to facilitate the exchange of experiences and ideas among all county treasurers in the state of Ohio. The organization strives to promote and assist in the enactment of legislation to improve the administration of treasurer offices in this state; cultivate friendship among treasurers and their deputies; and elevate and improve the intellectual, social and economic conditions of all treasurer office employees throughout Ohio.
The Association’s goals are to:
- Promote and protect the interest of taxpayers
- Introduce and promote legislation that benefits all Ohio residents
- Assist in and advocate for the enactment of legislation that improves the administration of treasurer offices in this state
- Provide and promote professional education for our members
- Share solutions to problems through networking
Click here to download a copy of the most recent CTAO brochure.
Meetings & Events