May 12-14, 2020
POSTPONED: 2020 Spring Conference
The Lodge & Conference Center at Geneva State Park
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, the prohibition on gatherings in excess of 50 people, and our concern for our members, staff, and vendors, the Conference Planning Committee and the Executive Committee agree it is in the best interest of our members that we POSTPONE our Spring Conference that was scheduled for May 12th-14th. We are currently working with The Lodge at Geneva on the Lake on a rescheduled date, most likely in August after kids return to school, and will share the new date as soon as we have confirmation.
Hopefully the Lodge will be able to transfer all existing sleeping room reservations to our new date.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we’re all navigating this health crisis.
POSTPONED - May 12-14, 2020
CTAO Spring Conference
The Lodge and Conference Center at Geneva State Park
4888 State Highway 534
Reserve your sleeping room
Instructions for making online reservations:
- Go to www.thelodgeatgeneva.com
- Click “Make a Reservation” at the top of the home page.
- Put in your check in and check out dates. (May 11-14, 2020)
- Click on “Special Codes” drop down and then under “Group Code” type in:
LODGE GUEST ROOM CODE: 4GE7R4
COTTAGE GUEST CODE: 4GG7QY
(these are not promo codes; they are group codes)
- Pick your room you wish to book.
- Put in all your information
- At this time the credit card will be charged for the first night’s stay plus tax.
- Wait for a confirmation number.
Reservations must be made before April 15, 2020.