Spring Conference registration is now open!
We can't wait to see you!
Join us at the Holiday Inn Dayton/Fairborn
for timely education, building relationships with peers and vendor partners, and exploring Dayton's well-known destinations.
The CTAO Conference Planning Committee has been hard at work planning our session content. See the full schedule here.
- The Foreclosure Process & Collection Methods
- Budget Planning
- Bankruptcies from the perspective of the Bankruptcy Court
- Leading a Brain-Healthy Workplace, presented by Scott Warrick
- Digital Technology Trends
- Social Media Do’s & Don’ts for County Treasurers
- Theft in Office - A true case file
- Cybersecurity Protection
- An Academic Perspective of Macro Economics
- Roundtable discussions for County Treasurers & staff
We've also got lots of fun planned too!
A Night at the Museum + Dinner Under the Wings
Tuesday night we're headed to the National Museum of the US Air Force for "Dinner Under the Wings" of the US Presidential Planes and access to the museum exhibits after hours.
Backstage Theater Tour
Wednesday night we're headed to Dayton's premier theater venue, the Schuster Center, for a behind-the-scenes tour, where we'll get to peek back stage and see the prop rooms, costume shop and the gallery of murals painted by each Broadway cast that visits the theater.
After our tour, we'll enjoy cocktails and dinner in the Atrium.
We look forward to seeing you there!